On 10/08/2017, IISER Bhopal Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Tech for the position of Project Junior Research.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal IISER Bhopal Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Junior Research post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 16/08/2017 at 09:00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal IISER Bhopal on 16/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Junior Research|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||25 Year|
Essential qualifications: Master’s (M.Sc.)/M.Tech degrees in any of the disciplines of Atmospheric Science, Geophysics, Environmental Science, Physics, Mathematics, and Chemical, Environmental, Computer and Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA/CPI of 7.0 on a 10 point scale (overall percentage/CGPA/CPI; not only in majoring subject). In addition to minimum qualification, for all candidates, a National level examination like National Eligibility Test (NET)/CSIR-JRF/UGCJRF/INSPIRE-Ph.D./GATE/Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship or any other Fellowship is mandatory however, candidate having M.Tech. Degree is exempted.
Desirable qualification: Working knowledge of climate models, especially with RCM’s. Experience in Programming languages (like FORTRAN, C/C++, python etc.); Shell scripting and analysis and visualization softwares like CDO, NCL, gnuplot, R etc. Handling of a large volume of data and conversant with data format like NetCDF, HDF, GRIB etc.
Pay Scale: 25,000.00 + 20% HRA
Age Limit: 28 years as on 31st July 2017
Tenure: One year or extendable up to the duration of the project subject to satisfactory performance
Accommodation: Suitable residential accommodation as per Institute rules shall be provided on the Campus on joining the Institute (this is subject to availability). In the case of non-availability of residential accommodation, HRA @ 20% shall be admissible.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 16/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal IISER Bhopal norms or decision .
- Application Candidates who fulfill the above criteria only should attend the walk-in interview along with filled in application form / CV (with certificates) with photocopy of each on 16th August 2017, in Institute’s campus. Venue & time Academic Building: 2, EES Board Room, IISER Bhopal
9:00 AM, 16th August 2017
Walk-In Address: Academic Building: 2, EES Board Room, IISER Bhopal
Walk-In Time: 9:00 AM
Advertisement No. – DST/EES/2016103
Walk-In Date: 16/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW