On 11/08/2017, IISER Bhopal announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Ph.D for the position of Postdoctoral Fellow .
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal IISER Bhopal Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal IISER Bhopal before 11/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Postdoctoral Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.17,000 – 39,100/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||11/09/2017|
Qualification: Ph.D. in Economics / Agricultural Economics or a related discipline with experience with quantitative techniques. Research experience with behavioral economics or survey design is preferred.
Age:Preferably below 32 years. However, it can be relaxed for candidates with adequate work experience.
Salary:Pay Rs. 17,000.00 + DR Rs. 17,000.00 +TA 10% on pay (Max. upto 2,500.00) + HRA 20% on Pay ((Max. upto Rs. 5000.00) in case of non-availability of residential accommodation). The Gross salary is Rs. 39,100.00 *
Minimum tenure: 1 year (extendable up to another year, subject to satisfactory performance and availability of funds)
Description of research project: The goal of research is to identify the unobserved underlying decision process of economic agents under uncertainty. Researchers primarily resort to the assumption of rational expectations in analyzing individual economic decision-making under uncertainty. However, the discovery under the highly restrictive model under rational expectation may not be even close to individual’s actual decision-making under uncertainty. The broad theme of this research project is to infer the subjective beliefs and decision process of economic agents, and look for evidence of systematic bias or heuristics under which they operate. The described research can help design policies in light of the new findings. The topic of research is broadly discussed, and can be appropriately chosen based on the interest of the candidate and the PI.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 11/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal IISER Bhopal norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested applicants should email their CV and a 1-page cover letter (describing their past accomplishments, research interests, and career goals) and not more than 1-page brief research proposal, along with names and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease send copy of research papers (published /manuscripts) if available. This position will remain open until filled. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview by e-mail. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the interview. The selected candidate will be notified by e-mail and expected to join immediately.
Address For The Job: Dr. Sandip KumarAgarwal Assistant Professor (Economics) Main Building, Room # 105, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Bhopal Bhopal Bypass Road, Bhauri, Bhopal- 462 066, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA, E-mail: email@example.com
Online applications must be submitted latest by 11/09/2017.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW