On 11/02/2017, International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) announced recruitment notification for Senior Project Officer. Through this recruitment notification, International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) planning to recruit Senior Project Officer post who have completed M.Phil. International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Senior Project Officer. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 17/02/2017.
International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Project Officer post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 17/02/2017 at 04.00 P.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) on 17/02/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Project Officer|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 45,000/- Per Month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||17/02/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), Mumbai.|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Project Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Senior Project Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Project Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: PhD degree (Awarded or submitted) in Population Sciences OR Social Sciences or Statistics or Mathematics/ Post Graduate degree in this subjects with minimum of 4 years’ experience in the field of social research and community based research with experience of large-scale data analysis.|
|Desirable: Experience in Statistical and Demographic software packages. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: 45,000/- Per Month (Consolidated)|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), Mumbai.|
|Walk-In-Time: 04.00 P.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 17/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Personnel Interview by the International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Senior Project Officer ” on 17/02/2017.
- Place of the interview “International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), Mumbai.“
- Interview will be Starts from 04.00 P.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 17/02/2017
VENUE: International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), Mumbai.