On 09/02/2017, Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) announced recruitment notification to recruit Professor/Additional Director. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) plans to recruit M.Phil, Masters Degree candidates for the post of Professor/Additional Director. Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Professor/Additional Director. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/02/2017.
Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) before 28/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP)|
|Vacancy Name||Professor/Additional Director|
|Education Requirement||M.Phil/Ph.d, Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 37,400 to 67,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP), Mumbai|
|Reference No||Advertisement No.13|
Eligibility & Details:
Professor/Additional Director Post:
Candidates can Get the Professor/Additional Director Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Professor/Additional Director|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: PhD. Degree in Engineering/Technology/ Science/ Applied Science in subjects relevant to packaging with good academic record throughout and 10 years experience in teaching / industry / research in related subjects; OR Post Graduate degree in Engineering/Technology/Science/ Applied Science in subjects relevant to packaging with good academic record throughout and 15 years experience in teaching/ industry/ research in related subjects.Experience will be counted in teaching subjects related to Packaging/working in packaging or package user industry/organizations dealing packaging development , research, standardization etc|
|Desirable: Possession of PG Diploma in packaging|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 37,400 to 67,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Last Date: 28/02/2017|
|Last Date: 28/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Mumbai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Professor/Additional Director Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/02/2017