On 12/07/2017, IIOPR announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Indian Institute of Oil Palm Research IIOPR recruitment 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 26/07/2017 . Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Oil Palm Research IIOPR on 26/07/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs 25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||West Godavari|
|Age Limit||35-45 Years|
Name of the Project: Development of elite planting materials for next generation Oil Palm Seed Gardens
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- + HRA as admissible
Essential: M. Sc in Agriculture (Biotechnology/Genetics and Plant Breeding/Seed Technology/Biochemistry/ Plant physiology) / M.Sc in Horticulture with 4/5 years Bachelor’s Degree or M.sc in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/ Biochemistry with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s Degree with NET (National Eligibility Test) qualification.
Desirable: Experience in plant tissue culture/molecular breeding
Duration of Project: Upto March 2018 or coterminous with the project.
Age limit: 40 years for men and 45 years for women candidates as on 01.01.2017 for the post at serial number, 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on 01.01.2017 for the posts at serial number
- Walk-in interview will be held on 26/07/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Institute of Oil Palm Research IIOPR norms or decision .
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Written Test followed by Walk-in-Interview at ICAR-Indian Institute of Oil Palm Research, Pedavegi, West Godavari District on 26.07.2017, along with their bio data (furnishing name, permanent address, photograph affixed, date of birth, qualification and experience) and attested copies of certificates. Original certificates should be produced at the time of interview.
- Age limit: 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on 01.01.2017. Age relaxation will be allowed as per Rulesin force for
- SC/ST/OBCjPH candidates.
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer in original should be produced in case employed.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates attencjing the Written Test/Interview.
- Place of work will be at ICAR-Indian Institute of Oil Palm Research, Pedavegi.
- The positions are purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the project.
- Decision of the Director, IIOPR/PI of the Project is final and binding in all respects.
Walk-In Address: ICAR-Indian Institute of Oil Palm Research, Pedavegi, West Godavari District.
Walk-In Date: 26/07/2017