On 25/08/2017, IIMV announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Post Graduate for the position of Head.
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam IIMV recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam IIMV before 25/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Head (International Relations, Outreach Programs & Accreditation)|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduation|
|Last Date To Apply||25/8/2017|
Educational Qualifications: A first-class (or equivalent) Post-graduate degree (full-time) in Communications, Journalism and/or Media Studies from a reputed UGC/AICTE recognized institution; Excellent knowledge of English and Telugu (speaking, reading and writing); Good working knowledge of Hindi (speaking, reading and writing).
Experience: At least 15 (fifteen) years of experience in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism and/or Media Studies in the English language, of which at least 5 (five) years should be as Head of the Dept./Function in higher educational institutions and/or media houses of repute; Proven expertise and experience in working in/with digital and social media; Proven experience in dealing with public affairs; Demonstrable performance in creative, imaginative and innovative work; Good proficiency in the use of computers especially MS Office tools and Web-design tools and techniques. Desirable Qualifications/Experience: Doctoral degree in any of the above-mentioned disciplines from a UGC/AICTE recognized institution and teaching experience in long-duration academic program(s) of reputed higher educational institution(s); Specialization in New Media.
Age: Not more than 50 years as on closing date of applications
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam IIMV norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- All online applications (along with CV) should be received on or before 25/8/2017, 1600 Hrs. No hardcopy application would be considered. It is reiterated that no copies of certificates need be enclosed at this stage.
- In case of any difficulty in filling/submitting the online application, please contact [email protected] by giving your name and contact details and clearly describing the specific issue. Selected candidate is expected to join latest by 30 Nov. 2017.
Terms & Conditions of Appointment
- Reporting: To the Dean or the Director of the Institute
- Place of work: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Nature of appointment: Contractual
- Tenure: Typically, three or five years. Fixation of tenure based on qualifications and experience. Extendable on mutually agreeable terms. Terminable with three-month notice or compensation in lieu thereof, from either side, any time during the contract period.
- Compensation: Gross consolidated salary generally comparable to similar positions/levels in the Institute, but based on qualifications, experience, last pay drawn and, nature and extent of fit with the Institute’s requirements.
Address For The Job: Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam
ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO. 2017/02
Last Date to Apply: 25/8/2017