On 25/08/2017, IIMV announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Post Graduate, PG Diploma for the position of Head.
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam IIMV recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam IIMV before 25/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Head (International Relations, Outreach Programs & Accreditation)|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduation, PG-Diploma|
|Last Date To Apply||25/8/2017|
Educational Qualifications: A first class (or equivalent) Post-graduate degree/diploma (full-time) in Management and/or Liberal Arts (Humanities & Social Sciences) from a reputed UGC/AICTE recognized institution, with a very good academic record throughout.
Experience: At least 15 (fifteen) years of Educational Management and/or Academic Administration experience and proven credentials in the following responsibilities, in higher educational institutions of high repute such as IIMs, IITs etc. • Good proficiency in the use of computers, especially MS Office tools
Desirable Qualifications/Experience: Doctoral degree (or equivalent) from a reputed UGC/AICTE recognized institution, in any of the disciplines mentioned under “Educational Qualifications”; Good knowledge of Hindi and, proficiency in foreign languages such as Chinese/Mandarin, Japanese etc. (speaking, reading and writing)
Age: Not more than 50 years as on closing date of applications.
Key Skills/Abilities/Knowledge required: Good interpersonal skills with a solution-orientation mind-set. Should be self-motivated and able to work independently, with a sense of urgency regarding timely follow up and customer service orientation. Strong commitment to service and willingness to work in an extremely busy environment .Proficiency in MS Office, e-mail, survey forms etc
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam IIMV norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Applications should be complete in all respects. Additional sheets as needed may be used and referenced suitably, as part of the CV.
- All online applications (along with CV) should be received on or before 25/8/2017, 1600 Hrs. No hardcopy application would be considered. It is reiterated that no copies of certificates need be enclosed at this stage.
- In case of any difficulty in filling/submitting the online application, please contact [email protected] by giving your name and contact details and clearly describing the specific issue.
Terms & Conditions of Appointment
- Reporting: To the Dean or the Director of the Institute
- Place of work: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Nature of appointment: Contractual
- Tenure: Typically, three or five years. Fixation of tenure based on qualifications and experience. Extendable on mutually agreeable terms. Terminable with three-month notice or compensation in lieu thereof, from either side, any time during the contract period.
- Compensation: Gross consolidated salary generally comparable to similar positions/levels in the Institute, but based on qualifications, experience, last pay drawn and, nature and extent of fit with the Institute’s requirements.
Address For The Job: Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam
ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO. 2017/02
Last Date to Apply: 25/8/2017