On 01/08/2017, IIMR announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Indian Institute of Millets Research IIMR jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 21/08/2017 at 9.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Millets Research IIMR on 21/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs 25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||45 Years|
Essential Qualifications: Candidates should have M.Sc. (Agri) in Agricultural Entomology or M.Sc. in Life sciences
NOTE:– Candidates having Three years Bachelor’s degree and two years Master’s degree should have NET qualification
- Working experience in host plant resistance, breeding for insect resistance.
- Proficiency in Computer skills (MSWord, MS-Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Working experience of analysis statistical data and documentation.
- Willing to travel to other places/field visits.
Name of the Project: Mechanism of resistance against sugarcane aphids (Melanaphis sacchari (Zehntner) Homoptera : Aphididae) in Rabi sorghum
Emoluments @ PM: Rs. 25,000/- + 30% HRA As per ICAR Rules
Age Limit: The age limit of the above positions is minimum 21 years and maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules
- Walk-in interview will be held on 21/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Institute of Millets Research IIMR norms or decision .
- Eligible and interested candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview to be held at the campus of Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030 on 21.08.2017 at 10:30 A.M for recruitment of one SRF as per the details given below
Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates have to produce his/her original certificates along with a set of Xerox and a photo, list of publication and other documents such as experience and caste certificate at the time of interview for verification and required to submit the bio-data in the format given during interview (affixing latest passport size photograph) along with attested copies of certificates of educational qualification.
- The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment / absorption in IIMR or funding agency at the end of the project.
Walk-In Address: Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
Walk-In Time: 10.30 A.M
Walk-In Date: 21/08/2017