On 11/08/2017, IIM Udaipur announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Post Graduation, PG Diploma for the position of Coordinator.
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur IIM Udaipur Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Management Udaipur IIM Udaipur before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Coordinator – Girl Child Education|
|Qualification||Post Graduation, PG Diploma|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
Job Description: The specific tasks to be executed by the selected person will include the following:
- Design of projects for both field implementation and research in the area of girl child education.
- Lead and coordinate different projects in partnership with different kinds of institutions.
- Prepare project proposals for resource mobilization from identified funding organizations.
- Identify and forge working partnerships with different field based NGOs for project development and execution.
- Coordinate and manage filed based projects, data based research projects around the above themes.
- Coordinate training programmes and organize Workshops and Seminars with diverse participants.
- Overtime lead a team within the institute to take up multiple projects around social themes.
Skill Set and Knowledge Requirements:
The assignment will require the following skill set and knowledge base:
- In-depth knowledge of social development projects, particularly in the area of children’s education in rural areas.
- Social Science Research perspective, particularly in the areas of women’s studies, education, and rural development.
- Managerial ability to plan and execute diverse projects with different stakeholders.
- Coordination skills in planning and implementation of different types of projects.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and data management using different software applications.
- Coordination of programmes, workshops, seminars and training programmes.
- Ability to work independently and lead a team.
- Ability to identify and build collaborative inter institutional relationships with different kinds of organizations and professionals.
Education Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Post Graduate diploma/degree in management or social sciences or development studies from a premier Indian or foreign university/institute.
- Good academic record at all levels.
- At least five to eight years experience in independently managing projects that involve a large number of participant from different organizations and backgrounds.
- Project management experience with large organizations from national and multinational organizations.
- Working knowledge of research methodologies, data management and statistical analysis.
- Basic people and team management skills.
- Empathy with the disadvantaged.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Management Udaipur IIM Udaipur norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Submit your detailed curriculum vitae by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mentioning subject ” Coordinator- Girl Child Education”. Interview date will be intimated through email to eligible candidates.
- Last date to receive application: 31st August 2017
Address For The Job: Indian Institute of Management Udaipur, Udaipur District, Balicha, Rajasthan 313002
Last Date to Apply: 31/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW