On 10/08/2017, IIM Udaipur announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBA for the position of Chief Executive Officer.
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur IIM Udaipur Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Management Udaipur IIM Udaipur before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Chief Executive Officer|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
Eligibility criteria: Qualification: Master’s Degree in Business Administration or an equivalent degree from a reputed academic institute.
Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years of work experience is essential. Preference would be given to those who have worked in a company or an incubation center in senior management positions. Candidates with extensive experience in senior roles in entrepreneurial organizations would also be eligible.
Mode of Appointment: Full time on contract and would report to the IIM Udaipur Incubation Center Board of Directors
Salary and Perks: Salary would be in line with trends in incubation centers at other academic institutions.
Scope of the Position: The CEO is the prime interface between budding entrepreneurs and the Incubation Center. He/She would be responsible for managing the operations, planning, marketing and development of the Center. The CEO must demonstrate strong leadership qualities and the ability to build collaborative relationships and exemplify high ethical values.
Key Responsibilities of the position:
- Incubation: Induct new entrepreneurs into the Center, help them create incubation plans and monitor their progress.
- Mentor network: Expand and strengthen the network of mentors to support the incubatees.
- Investor network: Strengthen the network of potential investors to provide funding opportunities for incubatee projects. Develop and deliver revenue generating activities for the Center which may include short term and long term programmes in the entrepreneurship domain, training programmes, and capacity building programmes for budding entrepreneurs.
- Events and workshops: Plan various workshops/events/webinars for incubatees
- Partnerships: Forge partnerships with other related organizations for providing services to incubatees and the Center.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Management Udaipur IIM Udaipur norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Submit your detailed curriculum vitae by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mentioning subject “CEO – Incubation Center”. Interview date will be intimated through email to eligible candidates. Last date to receive application: 31 August 2017
Address For The Job: Indian Institute of Management Udaipur, Balicha, Udaipur-313001, Rajasthan, India.
Last Date to Apply: 31/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW