On 02/08/2017, IIM Rohtak announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BE/B.Tech, Diploma for the position of Chief Engineer.
Indian Institute of Management Rohtak IIM Rohtak Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Management Rohtak IIM Rohtak before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Chief Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (under 10+2+3/4+2 scheme) or an equivalent professional qualification. A certificate/diploma in CAD/CAM and Automated Project Management Systems may be an added advantage. Good academic record and sound knowledge of Civil Project Design and implementation. Should have good communication skills in English.
Experience: Minimum 20 years of relevant post-qualification work experience in case of Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering and minimum 18 years of relevant post-qualification work experience in case of Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering (excluding apprenticeship or training period). Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position in government or academic/research/commercial organization of national/international repute. Experience of coordinating multidisciplinary design, consultants and construction teams on large projects costing above 100 crores, Knowledge of CPWD rules, and experience in quality control are desirable. Candidates who have recently retired or are soon retiring from similar positions in Government/PSU/Defence/Academic/Research/Commercial Organization are encouraged to apply.
Age: Preferably below 60 years. If retired, upper limit can be up to 62 years.
Functions: Advise Director on conception, design and management of the New Campus Development Project of the Institute. Responsible for supervision and monitoring of all the activities, viz, statutory approvals, construction, road, power, water supply, sanitation, filteration plants, STP, etc. of the New Campus Project of the Institute and quality control measures. Monitoring of estimates, schedules and drawings in respect of Master Plan and Design of allied services. Preparation of Tender documents. Measurement of work done and verification of bills of the construction related work whenever required. Coordinating with PM/PMC, Project Architect and construction agencies of the New Campus Development. Handling of works related to maintenance of existing buildings occupied by the Institute including hostels and residences and other related work assigned. Reports to Director
- On contract for one year, extendable based on performance and requirement
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates may submit the application in Prescribed Format complete in all respects along with self-attested copies of certificates (including experience certificate) and marksheets at the following address. Chief Administrative Officer, I.I.M Rohtak M.D University Campus, Rohtak – 124001
- Interested candidates may also send a scanned copy of their filled & signed application in the Prescribed Format and duly signed other relevant documents, in advance to the following e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org . In this case, the original should be sent as in (1) above
- The above position requires a near 24×7 commitment to the Institute. Therefore, candidates willing to dedicate themselves fully to the Institute are expected to apply.
- The Institute reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of position advertised for recruitment during the process; not to fill up any / all position(s) / select or reject any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Institute solely reserves the right not to fill the advertised position without assigning any reason. The Institute also reserves the right to limit the total number of candidates to be called for selection process. The decision of the Institute in this regard shall be final.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- No TA/DA or any other allowance will be paid by the Institute for attending the selection process.
- 0. Candidates are required to bring all original certificates of their academic and professional qualifications and work experience for verification on the date of selection process.
Address For The Job: Chief Administrative Officer, I.I.M Rohtak M.D University Campus, Rohtak – 124001
Last Date to Apply: 31/08/2017