On 14/07/2017, IIM Bangalore announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Post Graduation for the position of Web Content Writer/ Print Content Writer.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore IIM Bangalore jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Management Bangalore IIM Bangalore before 20/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Web Content Writer/ Print Content Writer|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduation|
|Last Date To Apply||20/8/2017|
Position: Web / Print Content Writer
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform research to develop and produce new web based and print content.
- Function as moderator and administrator for onsite asynchronous message boards and blogs.
- Produce and edit newsletters/ magazines/ brochures/ reports etc.
- Draft and edit assigned editorials, talking points and press releases.
- Create and post timely content on the Institute’s website.
- Function as Institute’s lead social networker and manage social media presence.
- Utilize industry and Institute knowledge to develop ideas and content.
Key Responsibilities / Skills / Ability
- Ability to write engaging and correct online and print content.Ability to write engaging and correct online and print content.
- Sound communication skills and excellent English, especially written.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and at least some understanding of the content management systems (CMS).
- An access to a computer with dedicated Internet connection, preferably broadband.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Post Graduates, preferred majors are journalism, new media, or related majors. Post Graduates, preferred majors are journalism, new media, or related majors.
- 3-4 years’ experience creating or sourcing content for websites/magazines/blogs (any URLs provided will be beneficial).
- Familiarity with internet marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or web development is a plus.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore IIM Bangalore norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Closing date for applications is 20th August , 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated.
Address For The Job:Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
Last Date to Apply: 20/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW