On 10/08/2017, IIM Bangalore announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate for the position of Video Editor.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore IIM Bangalore jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Management Bangalore IIM Bangalore before 24/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Video Editor-edX|
|Qualification||Diploma, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Last Date To Apply||24/08/2017|
Educational qualification and Experience: Candidate should have a First Class graduate/post graduate degree or 3-year diploma in audio video production field. Should have minimum 1-2 years’ experience in handling the assignment listed under major duties & responsibilities above. Experience in e-learning projects is desirable.
Reporting Relationships: Video Editor will report to Video Production
Lead Audience/interface: Internal– IIMBx Team and Faculty External– Vendors
Summary: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is looking for bright, young and experienced Graduates for the role of Video Editor for the edX project.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore IIM Bangalore norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- This position is offered on contract. Compensation will based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience. Selected candidates should be prepared to take up the assignment immediately. Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply
- Candidates who had applied for this position earlier, need not have to apply again.
- Closing date for applications is August 24, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete support for individual faculty members and content team for video recording
- Video editing/post production
- Video content management
- Individual project tracking and reporting
- Coordinate and communicate with the all stakeholders on their projects and their status
- Setup travel arrangements on requirement basis
- Any other project work assigned from time to time
- Support the video team in end-to-end management of the production and delivery of videos for MOOCs.
Key Skills / Abilities / Knowledge required:
- Vocational courses/Demonstrated proficiency in IT/Electronics/Media/education are an added advantage.
- Demonstrated proficiency in handling professional audio/video equipment (HD-SDI camera, video switcher, convertor, audio mixer and amplifier).
- Should be fluent in English, Hindi and knowledge of Kannada will be added an advantage.
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, preferably in e-learning/education/media fields
- Ability to work effectively with members of the staff and faculty.
- Maintaining organized and accurate written and electronic records of all relevant work in the department and the results thereof.
Address For The Job: IIM Bangalore, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
Last Date to Apply: 24/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW