On 10/08/2017, IIM Bangalore announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Post Graduate for the position of Pedagogical Research Associate.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore IIM Bangalore Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Management Bangalore IIM Bangalore before 10/11/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Pedagogical Research Associate|
|Last Date To Apply||10/11/2017|
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Delivering online course by working closely with the faculty and MOOC team in terms of:
- Course Design that defines the details about the course.
- Content creation and research including preparing reading materials and assessments.
- Video reording including assisting for the video shoots, working closely with the camera team in deciding the location and visuals.
- Video editing support for the videos produced which includes preparing edit notes and visual resources (power point slides, images, etc.) as required by working closely with the Instructional Designer.
- Technical course authoring by creating the course on the edX Platform.
- Course TA (Teaching Assistantship) including monitoring the course once it goes live in terms of active participation in the discussion forum as well as revising course, as per learner/instructor feedback.
Key Skills / Abilities / Knowledge required:
- Strong command over written and spoken English.
- Well versed with MS Office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of online creative and visual tools is an added advantage.
- Behavioural competencies such as leadership, teamwork, flexibility, communication and initiative.
Educational qualification and Experience:
- Candidate should have a Master’s degree in an area pertaining to business and management.
- 1-3 years’ work experience is desirable.
Reporting Relationship: The PRA will report to Program Manager – IIMBx.
- Internal: Faculty, Video Production Team, Instructional Designer, Other key functions with IIMB like Estate and Computer Centre
- External: Vendors, Industry Experts, MOOC learners, EdX
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/11/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore IIM Bangalore norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Closing date for applications is November 10, 2017.
- This position is offered on contract and is renewable subsequently. Compensation will based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience. Selected candidates should be prepared to take up the assignment immediately. Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply
Address For The Job: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore IIM Bangalore, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
Advt Number: Ref: IIMB/HR/PRA/2017/25
Last Date to Apply: 10/11/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW