On 10/08/2017, IIM Bangalore announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate, Post Graduate for the position of Graphic Designer.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore IIM Bangalore jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Management Bangalore IIM Bangalore before 24/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Graphic Designer|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduation, Any Graduation|
|Last Date To Apply||24/8/2017|
Educational qualification and Experience:
- Candidate should be a First Class graduate/post graduate degree in Graphic Design/ Animation/Fine Arts or related discipline
- Should have minimum 1-2 years’ experience in handling the assignment listed under major duties & responsibilities above.
- Experience in e-learning projects is desirable.
Reporting Relationships: Graphic Designer will report to Video Production Lead
- Internal– IIMBx Team and Faculty
- External– Vendors and creative designers
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Graphic design & animation
- Sketch characters, diagrams, illustration, etc.
- Video editing/post production
- Coordinate and communicate with the all stakeholders on their projects and their status
Key Skills / Abilities / Knowledge required:
- Full-time Degree in Graphic Design/ Animation/Fine Arts or related discipline
Proficiency in software like Adobe Creative Cloud offerings, with expertise in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of 3Ds Max or other animation software
- Understanding of best practices in illustration and graphic design
- Ability to work as a cross-functional resource
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with a willingness to learn
- Preferably has an interest in education and technology
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore IIM Bangalore norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Candidates who had applied for this position earlier, need not have to apply again.
- Closing date for applications is August 24, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated.
Address For The Job: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
Reference Number: IIMB/HR/RECT/2017/23 Date: August 10, 2017
Last Date to Apply: 24/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW