On 14/02/2017, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) announced recruitment notification to recruit Library Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) plans to recruit Bachelors Degree candidates for the post of Library Assistant. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Library Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/02/2017.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) before 27/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)|
|Vacancy Name||Library Assistant|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 9,300 to 34,800/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||27/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Kolkata|
Eligibility & Details:
Library Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Library Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Library Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: B. Lib Degree of a recognized University or its equivalent recognized by Govt. with minimum 55% marks and adequate computer working knowledge|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: 9300-34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200(revised to paymatrix at Level 6)|
|Age Limit: 28 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The applications in an envelope super scribing name of the post applied for may be sent to Shri Bhuwan Chandra, Senior Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, IIFT Bhawan, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110016 email firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach the Institute latest by 27th February, 2017.|
|Last Date: 27/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Kolkata|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Library Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 27/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 27/02/2017