On 29/07/2017, IIFSR announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed BCA, Masters Degree, Ph.D for the position of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Multiple Vacancy.
Indian Institute of Farming Systems Research IIFSR recruitment 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 14/08/2017 at 10.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Farming Systems Research IIFSR on 14/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Name of the Post & No Of Post||Qualification and Experiences|
|Post Name: Research Associate
No of Post: 01
|Qualification- Ph.D. degree in Agricultural Meteorology/ Soil Physics/Environmental Science or Master’s degree in Agricultural Meteorology (Soil Physics/Environmental Science with 4 or 5 years of Bachelor degree and having first division or 60% marks or equivalent grade point average with 2 years of research experience as evidenced from fellowship/associate ship/training/other research related engagements
Desirable: Experience in GHG measurement/analysis using Gas Chromatography and in Integrated Farming Systems data analysis and published research papers.
Salary : Rs.40,000/- Per Month
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 25 to 35 years.
|Post Name: Data Entry Operator
No of Post: 01 No.
|Qualification: Bachelor degree in Computer application should have knowledge of database software, spreadsheets, and word processing, knowledge in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and other software, is essential for data analysis,
Salary: Rs.19,900/- /- Per Month
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 25 to 35 years
|Post Name: Senior Research Fellow
No of Post: 04 No.
Qualification: Any Masters Degree
|Qualification: Master Degree in the Agronomy / Horticulture / Soil Science / Agricultural Extension / Agricultural Economics with 4 years/ 5 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates having in Basic Science with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification. The post is totally contractual and has to work in the farmers field of Jayapur (Araji Line Block), Nagepur (Atraji Line Block) and Sewo (Chiraigaon Block) of Varanasi district. The candidate will be posted at Modipuram but have to work in Modipuram as well as projected villages of Varanasi. qualification Master Degree in the Agronomy/ Horticulture/ Soil Science with 4 years/ 5 years Of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification.
Desirable: Experience in Integrated Farming Systems data analysis. Computer Proficiency and sound knowledge of MS-OFFICE and Published research Experience in Soil Plant analysis data compilation and published research papers
Salary: Rs 25,000/- per month fixed without any allowances.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 25 to 35 years
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and possessing of same does not entitle a candidate for selection. Wherever a large numbers of applications are received, the board has right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis Of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement
- Date Of Interview – 14/08/2017
Terms and conditions
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, in case the candidate is in employment elsewhere, is to be submitted by him/her.
- Experience certificate, if any, is to be submitted. The above position is purely temporary and will be filled up on contract basis.
- The service Of the appointed candidate will be terminated automatically after the expiry of the project or on completion of period of engagement indicated in the Offer, whichever is earlier and the candidate will not have any legal right, whatsoever, for further absorption/re-employment in concerned Project/ IIFSR/ICAR. The initial offer will be for a period mentioned against each project as above.
- However, the period may be further extended in appropriate spells. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for attending the interview, test etc.
- The leave and other benefits will be as per existing norms of the ICAR. The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respects.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and possessing of same does not entitle a candidate for selection. Wherever a large numbers of applications are received, the board has right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis Of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. No interim enquiries will be entertained. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The candidates must bring with them, all the original certificates for verification. They should submit a brief bio-data (alongwith the attested photocopies of tim of Interview ‘n the enclosed format.
Walk-In Address: ICAR- Indian Institute of Farming Systems Research Modipuram, Meerut-250 110 (U.P.)
Walk-In Time: 10.30 A.M
Walk-In Date: 14/08/2017