On 09/08/2017, IIEST announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Tech, M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Shibpur IIEST jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 17/8/2017 at 1.00 P.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Shibpur IIEST on 17/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs 25,000- 32,800/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Project: Manpower requirements for the DST sponsored project “Realization of high efficiency interdigitated back-contact (IBC) silicon heterojunction (SHJ) solar cells with novel front structure”
Junior Research Fellow: 01 Position
Essential Qualifications: M.Tech in Electronics, Nano Science & Technology / M.Sc in Electronics, Physics with Experience in Photovoltaics.
Fellowship: Rs. 25000/-+ 30% HRA (Rs. 7500/-) + Rs. 300/- Medical Allowance per month Total : 32800/-
Duration: 3 Years or till the end of the project
- Walk-in interview will be held on 17/8/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Shibpur IIEST norms or decision .
- A walk-in interview will be held on 17.08.2017at 01:00 pm in the office of the Head, Centre of Excellence for Green Energy and Sensor Systems, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, Howrah – 711103, West Bengal,
- Candidates should bring their detailed bio-data covering the following points:
- (a) Candidate’s Name (Block Letters) (b) Father’s Name (c) Date of Birth (d) Complete Postal Address, Email, Mobile No. (e) Academic Qualification (f) Work Experience (if any) (g) NET/GATE score and qualifying year and (h) Any other relevant information
- Candidates MUST bring all ORIGINAL certificates/mark sheets/testimonials, one passport size colour photograph and one set of self-attested photocopies of mark sheets and certificates/testimonials while appearing for the interview.
- CANDIDATES FAILING TO PRODUCE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Walk-In Time: 1.00 P.M
Reference No: Ref.: Advt. No. CGE 1276
Walk-In Date: 17/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW