On 08/08/2017, IICB announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech, M.Sc MPharm for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology IICB jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 24/8/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Chemical Biology IICB on 24/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs 28,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||32 Years|
Vacancy Code : 4961702
Position : Senior Research Fellow
No. of Vacancies: 1
Sponsor of the Project : NASI
Qualification required : M.Sc or B.Tech or equivalent degree in Biotechnology with at least 55% marks and at least one publication in SCI Journal.
Experience : At least two years of post M.Sc/B.Tech research experience in cloning, expression and purification of protein.
Age Limit : 32 Years
Duration of the Project : 3 years
Stipend : Rs.28,000/- p.m. plus HRA
- Walk-in interview will be held on 24/8/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Institute of Chemical Biology IICB norms or decision .
- The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 24.08.2017 from 10.00 AM in the Red Carpet Room with the following documents self attested copy – (1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth, (2) Degree/Diploma Certificate, (3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, (4) No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed, (5) Final Mark Sheet of M.Sc/B.Tech Examination, (6) One Passport size photograph.
- Reporting Time : From 10.00 AM to 10.30 A.M.
Walk-In Time: 10.00 A.M
Advertisement No: R&C/HKM/496/2017
Walk-In Date: 24/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW