08/02/2017, Indian Institute of Advanced Research announced new recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/03/2017.
Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR) before 10/03/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 12,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||10/03/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR), Gandhinagar|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc. (Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Life Sciences) or M. Tech Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering with minimum of 55% marks.|
|Desirable: NET (JRF&/LS) qualified candidates will be preferred. Candidate should have strong biological understanding and expertise in Genetic Engineering, Systems Biology, Microbiology and Bioinformatics are encouraged to apply.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: 12,000/- per month consolidated|
|Age Limit: 28 years or below|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Deadline for submission of application: 10th March 2017.|
|Last Date: 10/03/2017|
|Location of Job: Gandhinagar|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/03/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 10/03/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 10/03/2017