On 28/01/2017, Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Scientific Associate. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) plans to recruit M.Sc, M.Tech candidates for the post of Project Scientific Associate. Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Project Scientific Associate. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/02/2017.
Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) before 27/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Scientific Associate|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 40,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||27/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA), BANGALORE|
|Reference No||Advt. No.IIA/3/2017 dated 27-1-2017|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Scientific Associate Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Scientific Associate Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Scientific Associate|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: Consistently good academic career with First Class in M.Sc (Applied Physics/ Optics/ Photonics) or M.Sc (Tech) or M.Tech in Optics/ Photonics/ Applied Physics or M.Tech in Astronomy Instrumentation/ Optics from a recognized University / Institution.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Work experience of minimum 2 years in any of the leading national laboratories in India is essential. Good experience in designing optical systems using optical design software packages such as ZEMAX/CODE-V/ASAP is essential. Candidates should have experience in working in ultra-clean laboratories, test and calibration of optical components and integration and calibration of optical instruments.|
|Pay Scale: 40,000/- (Consolidated).|
|Age Limit: 35 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Opening date for on-line registration: 27.01.2017. Closing date for on-line registration: 27.02.2017.|
|Last Date: 27/02/2017|
|Location of Job: BANGALORE|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Scientific Associate Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 27/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 27/02/2017