On 30/08/2017, Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) announced recruitment notification to recruit Engineer Trainee. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) plans to recruit B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc candidates for the post of Engineer Trainee. Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Engineer Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/2/2017.
Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) before 27/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA)|
|Vacancy Name||Engineer Trainee|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 20,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||27/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Astrophysics ,Bangalore|
Eligibility & Details:
Engineer Trainee Post:
Candidates can Get the Engineer Trainee Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Engineer Trainee|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required:Telecommunication/Computer Science with a recommended minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution. Percentage of marks is relaxable if the candidate’s technical experience is exceptional. OR BCA/MCA with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution. Percentage of marks is relaxable if the candidate’s technical experience is exceptional.|
|Desirable: Redhat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification.|
|Experience: Candidates having working experience in the field of computer networking, hardware and OS support will get preference.|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 20,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:The last date for receipt of application is 27.02.2017. 14) Important dates to remember|
|Last Date: 27/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Bangalore|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Engineer Trainee Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 27/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 27/2/2017