On 13/02/2017, Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) announced recruitment notification for Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) planning to recruit Junior Research Fellow post who have completed M.Sc. Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 15/03/2017.
Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 15/03/2017 at 09.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) on 15/03/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 25,000/- Per Month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||15/03/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Institute Campus, 2nd Block, Koramangala, Bangalore|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc in Physics/Astronomy/Astrophysics with a minimum of 60% marks aggregate or equivalent grade (full time course).|
|Desirable: Qualified in at least one of the eligibility tests i.e. UGC CSIRNET (JRF / LS ) / GATE-Physics / JEST. (2) Experience in Image processing, knowledge of Numerical Methods and Computer Programming|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/- per month + admissible HRA if qualified in the eligibility tests or Rs.14,000/- per month + HRA for not qualified in the eligibility tests.|
|Age Limit: 28 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Institute Campus, 2nd Block, Koramangala, Bangalore|
|Walk-In-Time: 09.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 15/03/2017
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Junior Research Fellow ” on 15/03/2017.
- Place of the interview “Institute Campus, 2nd Block, Koramangala, Bangalore“
- Interview will be Starts from 09.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 15/03/2017
VENUE: Institute Campus, 2nd Block, Koramangala, Bangalore