On 01/08/2017, IGIMS announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed MS/MD for the position of Senior Resident / Tutor .
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences IGIMS recruitment 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Resident / Tutor Post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 21/08/2017 – 24/08/2017 at 10.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences IGIMS on 21/08/2017 – 24/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident / Tutor|
|Salary||Rs 35,025 – 55,826/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
||21/08/2017 – 24/08/2017|
Pay-Scale: Rs. 35025/- during 1st year, Rs.35888/- 2 nd year and Rs.36763/- 3 rd year inclusive of NPA plus usual allowances as admissible for Senior Resident in this Institute. Approx total emoluments come as on to-day: Rs.53300/- during 1st year, Rs.54558/- 2 nd year and Rs.55826/- 3 rd year.
Upper Age Limit: 35 (Thirty-Five) years as 31-08-2017 (Relaxation as per State Govt. Rule, i.e., 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years of EBC (MBC)/ BC and 03 years for all categories of Female Candidate).
Essential Qualification & Experience for Tutor/Senior Resident: 1. A Medial qualification as included in schedule I & II of MCI Act. 2. M.C.I. recognized P.G. qualification of MD/MS in specialization concerned or allied Surgical/ Medical specialty. A. A postgraduate Medical Degree viz. MD in Emergency Medicine, from a recognized University/Institute, in case of nonavailability of candidate with Emergency Medicine qualification, candidates with M.D. Medicine will be considered for theses posts, and interview/examination will be held separate for this post. 3. The candidate must be registered with Central/State Medical Council.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 21/08/2017 – 24/08/2017
- Selection will be based either test/ Personnel Interview by the Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences IGIMS norms or decision .
- A Walk-in-Interview of eligible Indian citizen, for appointment as Sr. Resident/Tutor in following departments of this Institute, under 03 (Three) years Sr. Residency Programme, has been fixed on: 21-08- 2017 to 24-08-2017 in the office chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14 as mentioned below (Reporting time: Up-to: 10-30 AM), Appointment for CTVS, Anaesthesia, Chest & T.B., Dentistry, Forensic Medicine, General Surgery, General Surgery (Emergency), Microbiology, Orthopaedics, Psychiatry, Radiology, Cardiology, Nephrology, Neuro-Surgery, Urology & Ophthalmology Departments, will be purely temporary and subject to Reservation Roster Point/s clearance, from the Health Department, Govt. of Bihar. In case, Reservation Roster Point/s differs, from the advertised Reservation Roster Point, on receipt the same from the Health Department, Bihar, then CANDIDATE HAVE TO QUIT THE POST IMMEDIATLEY”. ”. Also in-case of unavailability of eligible FEMALE candidate (Where applicable) MALE candidate for respective Department, may be considered:
- Application form can be downloaded from our website http:www. igims. org. The cost of application form: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) and Rs. 125/- (Rupees One Hundred & Twenty Five) for SC/ST candidate (Non-Refundable) payable to The Director, IGIMS, at Patna, in the form of Demand Draft. Those who downloads the application form, from Institute website, shall have to submit a demand draft of Rs.500/- or Rs.125/- (As Applicable) in favor of Director, IGIMS, payable at Patna.
- Candidates employed in Government/Semi Government Department or any other employer must submit their application along-with “No Objection Certificate” issued by the employer, at the time of interview, otherwise, they will not be considered for selection. In case of not in employment, candidate must submit in writing that they are neither employed at any organization or nor doing any course anywhere.
- SC/ST candidate must attach their Caste Certificate issued by Circle Officer of respective District/Circle of Bihar along-with application form. EBC-(MBC)/BC candidate must attach their Caste Certificate along-with Certificate of exemption from Creamy Layer duly issued by the Circle Officer of respective District/Circle of Bihar along-with application form, if claimed for reservation.
- Reservation point and relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rule of Govt. of Bihar. Benefit of reservation will be given to Bihar State domicile only and the applicant out-side of State of Bihar will not be entitled for the benefit of reservation. Handicapped person/candidate will be given the benefit of reservation as per rule of Govt. of Bihar. Person working in Govt. Institution shall be given relaxation as per rule. Number of vacancy, in each department may increase or decrease. Appointment for CTVS, Anaesthesia, Chest & T.B., Dentistry, Forensic Medicine, General Surgery, General Surgery (Emergency), Microbiology, Orthopaedics, Psychiatry, Radiology, Cardiology, Nephrology, Neuro-Surgery, Urology & Ophthalmology Departments, will be purely temporary and subject to Reservation Roster Point/s clearance, from the Health Department, Govt. of Bihar. In case, Reservation Roster Point/s differs, from the advertised Reservation Roster Point, on receipt the same from the Health Department, Bihar, then CANDIDATE HAVE TO QUIT THE POST IMMEDIATLEY”. ”. Also in-case of unavailability of eligible FEMALE candidate (Where applicable) MALE candidate for respective Department, may be considered
- In addition to Pay + NPA, other allowances will be admissible as per rule.
- The post are non-practicing, Private Practice of any kind, direct or in-direct, including laboratory is strictly prohibited and if found indulging in such private-practice, appointment of candidate shall be terminated.
- Selected candidate/s have to submit a LEGAL BOND that they will deposit amount equivalent to the amount paid to them at the rate of one month’s emoluments for every year of Sr. Residency programme not completed, on quitting/resigning the Sr. Residency programme, mid-way.
- Stay in campus is compulsory, if accommodation is provided. If not provided, HRA’s admissible as per rule.
- Separate application duly completed in all respect for each department/post should be submitted.
- The Selection Committee’s panel will be valid for 06 (Six) months only
- The Director of the Institute reserves the right to reject/accept any or all the applications without assigning any reason and cancel the advertisement. Page 3 of 3
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- A declaration that whether they have filled-up Declaration form and appeared before the M.C.I. Team for the year 2017-18, for any Medical College or not, should be submitted with the application.
Walk-In Address: Office chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14
Walk-In Time.: 10.30 A.M.
Reference No: 05 /Sr. Resident/IGIMS/Estt./2017
Walk-In Date: 21/08/2017 – 24/08/2017