On 17/08/2017, IGFRI Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute IGFRI Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 05/09/2017 at 10:30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute IGFRI on 05/09/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||25 – 40 Years|
Essential qualifications: Having M.Sc. in Agronomy/Horticulture/ Seed Technology/ Plant Pathology/ Agriculture extension with 4 years/ 5 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in relevant subject with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 year Master’s degree should have N.E.T. qualification.
Desirable: Experience in working with Of farmers/knowledge computer operation, data anal sis usi software etc.
Age Limit: Max. 35 years for men and 40 years for woman (Relaxation as per rules SC/ST/OBC
- Walk-in interview will be held on 05/09/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute IGFRI norms or decision .
- Interview of eligible candidates will be held at IGFRI, Jhansi, which is 10 K.M. from Jhansi city for the above contractual positions.
- Age limit (as on date of interview) : Maximum age limit is 35 years for men and 40 years for women (relaxation Of age in case Of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Government norms).
- Candidates are required to submit duly filled and signed application form along with self- attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled castes/ scheduled tribe/OBC, etc.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before the scheduled time on date of interview for necessary formalities.
- The applicants must being the them original documents for verification along with four sets of complete bio-data with self attested photograph and self attested enclosures such as mark sheets, proof of date of birth, certificates for qualification, experience, and cast certificate for submission in office at the time of interview. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
- The above positions are purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. Other terms as per the guidelines for SRF working in the ICAR Schemes/Project.
- The selection of candidate(s) doesn’t entail on them any right for absorption/regularization at IGFRI Jhansi and/or any Other sister Concern including ICAR Headquarter.
- The services of selected candidates can be dispensed with even before the termination of the project without any notice if his/her service are no more required or his/her contribution is considered not up to the mark.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- In case of serving candidate NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from his/her employer and experience certificate in original should be produced, wherever applicable.
- The decision of the Director, IGFRI, Jhansi would be final and binding in all aspect.
Walk-In Address: IGFRI, Jhansi.
Walk-In Time: 10:30 AM
Walk-In Date: 05/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW