On 09/08/2017, ICTS Job Jobs notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate for the position of Project Assistant.
International Centre for Theoretical Science ICTS Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 18/08/2017 at 10.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at International Centre for Theoretical Science ICTS on 18/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Age Limit||33 Years|
Essential Qualification & experience:
- Graduate with a minimum of 55% marks
- Knowledge of use of personal computer and its applications
- Minimum one year of work experience in a similar job profile
- Inviting proposals for organizing ICTS Programs, coordinating processing of proposals.
- Providing end-to-end support to the organizers and programs office for all matters pertaining to academic and logistic aspect of organization.
- Collecting and maintaining records and statistics.
- Any other tasks given by the programs office
Salary: Salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience, qualification and potential. The selected candidate will be required to join immediately.
Age: 33 years
Tenure: The contract will be initially for a period of One (1) year which may be extended up to maximum of three years depending upon the performance of the candidate.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 18/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the International Centre for Theoretical Science ICTS norms or decision .
- Interested candidates should report for a written test followed by the selection process on 18 August 2017 with a copy of their CV and relevant original certificates stating the education qualifications / experience along with a photocopy of these documents.
- Date: 18 August 2017
- Venue: ICTS campus in Hesarghatta (please report at the main reception on arrival). Candidates may use the ICTS shuttles from the IISC or NCBS campus. Bus schedule is available on the ICTS website.
Walk-In Address: ICTS campus in Hesarghatta, Bangalore
Walk-In Time: 10.30 A.M
Reference No: Advertisement No.: ICTS-Notice-2017/12
Walk-In Date: 18/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW