On 09/08/2017, ICT announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.E/M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai ICT jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai ICT before 28/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Post||Junior Research Fellow|
|Number of Posts||One|
|Duration||1 Year (extendable upto 3 years based on performance)|
|Remuneration||Rs. 25,000 (consolidated)|
|Date/Time of Interview||29th August 2017 2.00 PM|
|Registration Deadline||28th August, 2017 Please send email [email protected]|
|Essential Qualification||M. Chem./M. Tech With GATE or equivalent qualification|
|Research Experience||Industrial experience on biopharmaceuticals|
|Project About the Project||We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to work on Industry sponsored project. The doctoral student will perform cutting-edge research in a research-driven environment with excellent technical facilities in the context of the new research project related to upstream processing and biologics characterisation. The specific task of the PhD student is the analysis of changes in protein aggregation, protein-protein complexes during CHO cell culture process, formulation and storage by combining various analytical techniques like SEC, DLS, CD, CZE, AUC, FCS and Mass.|
|Principal Investigator||Dr. Ratnesh Jain, Department of Chemical Engineering Email: [email protected]|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai ICT norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Please send email to [email protected] on before 28/8/2017.
- Interested candidates may appear for a “walk-in-interview” at the CE Conference Room, Department of Chemical Engineering, Institute of Chemical Technology, Matunga, Mumbai 400019 on Monday, August 29, 2017 at 2.00 PM, with a detailed resumes. Candidate may be allowed to register for PhD degree as per Institutional guidelines. The fellowship will be revised at par with the PhD students of iCT, once candidate will be admitted into PhD program. No TA/DA will be paid and candidate has to bear their own expenses.
Address For The Job: Department of Chemical Engineering, Institute of Chemical Technology, Matunga, Mumbai 400019
Last Date to Apply: 28/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW