On 27/07/2017, ICSIL announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate, LLB for the position of Senior Consultant/General Manager.
Intelligent Communication Systems India ICSIL recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Intelligent Communication Systems India ICSIL before 15/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Consultant/General Manager|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||15/08/2017|
Qualification: Minimum graduate and Company Secretary from institute of Company Secretaries of India and LLB from recognised university/ Institute.
Age: Maximum 62 years as on 01 Aug 2017.
Consolidated emoluments : Rs. 40,000/- per month (Negotiable)
Experience : Minimum 15 years of experience in the relevant field. Out of which minimum 05 years experience in each field of Company Secretary and legal.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/08/2017.
- Selection will be carried out by an employee selection committee after scrutiny of document at ICSIL’s office.
How To Apply?
- The applicants must bring all original documents/ Certificate/Testimonials and KYC details viz Adhar Card, Pan Card at the time of verification of documents and at the time of conducting of interview. The appointment for the above post shall be on ” purely contract basis”.
- ICSIL reserve the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement & other academic achievements. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being interviewed for above mentioned post. 1Canvassing/trying to influence ICSIL employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
- In case of selection, the engagement shall be subject to verification of original certificates/testimonials at the time of joining and completeness of other formalities otherwise the candidature shall be rejected. The company reserves its right to modify, postpone or cancel the requirement, without assigning any reason.
- The application should reach on or before 15 Aug 2017 latest by 4pm, offline on the following address: “Front Desk Officer Sh.O.P. Yadav Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL), Administrative Building, 1st Floor, Above Post Office, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase- III New Delhi-110020
Address For The Job: Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL), Administrative Building, 1st Floor, Above Post Office, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase- III New Delhi-110020.
Last Date to Apply: 15/08/2017