On 01/2/2017, International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) announced recruitment notification to recruit Visiting Scientist. Through this recruitment notification, International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) plans to recruit M.Phil. candidates for the post of Visiting Scientist. International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Visiting Scientist. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 19/02/2017.
International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) before 19/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)|
|Vacancy Name||Visiting Scientist|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||19/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics , Across India|
Eligibility & Details:
Visiting Scientist Post:
Candidates can Get the Visiting Scientist Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Visiting Scientist|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Ph.D. in Plant Breeding or a related field with a good academic record. At least three years of experience in laboratory, glasshouse and field operations. Sound knowledge of plant breeding and genetics Experience in plant hybridization. Experience in marker assisted selection.Excellent communication and computer skills, with fluency in written and spoken English and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Applicants should apply on or before 19th February 2017, with latest Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience.|
|Last Date: 19/02/2017|
|Location of Job:Across India|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 19/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 19/02/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 19/02/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 19/02/2017