On 17/02/2017, International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) announced recruitment notification to recruit Officer . Through this recruitment notification, International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Officer . International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Officer . Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 05/03/2017.
International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) before 05/03/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Across india|
|Last Date To Apply||05/03/2017|
|Address For The Job||International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics ,Across india|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Masters degree in Agricultural Economics, Agriculture or related field (with 5+ years relevant experience in directing M&E activities in a project and/or NGO)|
|Desirable: Have demonstrated success in working in multi-disciplinary teams and partnerships in a collaborative research work Ability to travel to program sites to monitor M&E implementation process and maintain quality control Excellent leadership, training and facilitation skills Ability to multi-task and work under pressure Excellent team playing skills with the ability to also work with minimum supervision Excellent oral and written English communication and interpersonal skills; fluency in Hindi is a must and other local languages are preferred Collaborative, self-motivated and able to work well within multi-disciplinary teams Willingness to undertake regular travel in the rural areas|
|Experience: At least three years of experience in designing, implementing and maintaining M&E systems in the agricultural sector Experience in managing quantitative and qualitative data and analyzing it using spreadsheets software as Excel, SPSS, CSPro, and Stata|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Applicants should apply on or before 5-March-2017, with latest Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged, however only short listed candidates will be contacted.|
|Last Date: 05/03/2017|
|Location of Job: Across india|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 05/03/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 05/03/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 05/03/2017