On 21/0372017, ICGEB announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Ph.D, Post Graduate for the position of Research Positions.
International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology ICGEB recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology ICGEB before 31/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Research Positions|
|Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d, Any Post Graduation|
|Last Date To Apply||31/8/2017|
- protein structure determination
- malaria parasite biology
- genomics and metagenomics
- computational biology
Minimum eligibility: Education and training in bioinformatics, biochemistry, biotechnology and molecular biology. In addition, one of the following: INSPIRE award for Ph. D. or for post-doc, Any JRF for Ph. D.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology ICGEB norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Submit curriculum vitae by email to [email protected] by 31 August 2017
Address For The Job: International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, New Delhi
Last Date to Apply: 31/8/2017