On 30/06/2017, ICFRE announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc for the position of Technical Assistant.
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education ICFRE recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education ICFRE before 15/7/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||22/08/2017|
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Botany/ Forestry/Zoology/Marine Biology/Biotechnology as one of the subjects from a recognized University.
Age Limit: Not below 21 years or exceeding 30 years. Age relaxation up to 5 years will be allowed for departmental candidates. Relaxation for government servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government of India from time to time. Candidates who apply against reserved posts only. Relaxation in age is not applicable to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against unreserved posts.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/7/2017.
- Selection Will be Based Either either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education ICFRE norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Apart from affixing one photograph on the application form, the candidates are required to send two additional and identical photographs separately along with the application form, duly stapled on the first page of the filled in application form, with their name written in capital letters, name of the post and the post reserved for at the back side of the photograph. The application duly completed in all respects shall be submitted along with the self-attested photocopies of certificates of educational and technical qualification, age proof, claim of belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH category, experience etc.
- All the applications received within stipulated date in response to this advertisement shall be considered for short listing by the screening committee and only the candidates recommended by the screening committee will be called for appearing in written test and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.The duly filled in applications, along with supporting documents should reach the Director, IFB, Hyderabad-500 100 on or before 22-08-2017.
- Interested candidates who fulfill all the requirements and are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply to “The Director, Institute of Forest Biodiversity, Dulapally, Kompally (SO), Hyderabad-500 100” along with self-attested copies of: a) Certificate of proof of age (10th Class Certificate) b) Certificates, Mark-sheets etc. of educational qualifications completed before
2016 are eligible, Certificates issued by competent authority in prescribed format in support of claim belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD, as applicable. In case the certificate is in a local vernacular language, its English translation should be submitted. Certificate in support of claim for age relaxation/fee concession, as applicable. Aadhaar Card
Address For The Job: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education ICFRE, Hyderabad.
Last Date to Apply: 15/7/2017