On 05/08/2017, ICFRE announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Scientist, Research Officer.
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education ICFRE Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education ICFRE before 15/9/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Vacancy Details|
|Scientist – 02 Post||Educational Qualification: Post code: SBCT (Chemistry): First Class M.Sc. degree in (Chemistry from a recognized University with specialization in Organic Chemistry.
Post Code: SBZO (Zoology): First Class M.Sc. degree in Zoology/Marine Biology/Environmental Science/Bio-technology from a rccognized Iniversity.
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|Research Officer||Educational Qualification: M.Sc. degree in Agriculture from a recognized University with Specialization in Soil Science or M.Sc. degree in Soil Science/Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry / Soil Microbiology from a recognized University or M.Sc. degree in Forestry from a recognized university with specialization in Soil Science.
Desirable: 3 year’s Research/practical experience in the Subject concerned.
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Age Limit: 40 Years. as on 15/09/2017
Place of Posting: The persons selected against the posts in the above disciplines \vill be posted in any of’ the Institutes/Centers of the Council at Dehradun. Jabalpur, Jodhpur, Jorhat, Coimbatore. Bangalore, Shimln, Ranchi. Allahabad, Chhindwara, Hyderabad and Aizwal. All posts carries liability to serve anywhere in India.
Date and Time of Written examination and/or interview: To be intimated later to the eligible candidates, separately.
Place of Written Examination: I lie written examination will be conducted at Ikbradun.
Place of interviews : ICFRE (Hqrs.), P.O. New Forest, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/9/2017.
- Selection Will be Based Either either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education ICFRE norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The application form, complete in all respect, should be sent to the Assistant Director General (Education & Recruitment Board), Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, P.O. New Forest, Dehradun-248 006, Uttarakhand on or before 15.09.2017. Any application received after this last date of receipt of application shall be summarily rejected and ICFRE shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss during the postal transit.
Address For The Job: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, P.O. New Forest, Dehradun-248 006, Uttarakhand
Advt Number: Advertisement No.1/DSB-DRO/ICFRE-2017
Last Date to Apply: 15/9/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW