On 19/07/2017, ICF announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed 10th, 12th for the position of Fitter, Electrician, Multiple Vacancy.
Integral Coach Factory ICF recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Integral Coach Factory ICF before 21/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Details of Post||Qualification|
|Post Name: Fitter, Electrician, & Machinist (Experience – 155)
Qualification: 10th, 12th
|Should have passed std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) with Science & Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.|
|Post Name: Carpenter, Welder, MMTM (Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance.
|Should have passed standard X (with a minimum of 50% marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.|
|Post Name: Programming and System Admit, Asst.
|Should have passed standard X and also possess National Trade certificate in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Asst. issued by the National Council for Vocational Trainin.|
|Post Name: MLT(Radiology & Pathology) (Freshers) (409)
|Should have passed 12th Std examination under 10 + 2 system with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.|
|Post Name: Fitter, Electrician, Machinist (Freshers)
|Should have passed Standard X with Science & Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent (with minimum 50% aggregate marks.|
|Post Name: Carpenter & Painter (Freshers)
|Should have passed Standard X under 10+2 system or its equivalent (with minimum 50% aggresate marks|
|Post Name: Welder (Freshers)
|Should have passed Standard X under 10+2 1 year 3 system or its equivalent (with minimum 50% months aggregate marks.|
Post Name & Vacancy Details:
|MLT (Radiology & Pathology) (Freshers)||08|
- The eligible applicants will be called in order of marks obtained in Std X (for Freshers) and in order of marks obtained in Std X and In (for Ex-ITI candidates) giving equal weightage.
- Consideration when marks are equal : In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed Std.X exam earlier shall be considered first.
- Standard of Physical Fitness: The candidate should be physically fit as per the conditions applicable under the Apprentices Act, 1961. Selected candidates should produce a Medical Certificate in the prescribed form as laid down in the Apprentices Act, 1961, before admission for training as Apprentices.
- Higher qualification : Candidates with higher qualifications viz. Engineering Degree / Diploma are not eligible to apply.
- Transfer Certificate : Original Transfer Certificate for completion of qualifying examination (Std. XII/ X/ ITI) must be produced during verification of certificates.
- Commencement of Training : The apprenticeship training will commence on the 1gt of October 2017. (1st of April 2018 for the second batch of medical apprentices)
How To Apply?
- The last date of receipt of the applications is 21/08/2017 (Monday) o’ 17.00 hrs. 3.5 Format of Application: Applications submitted in any format, other than the one prescribed by this Administration will not be entertained. Incomplete and unclear applications NOT in conformity with any of the conditions of this notification will be summarily rejected. 3.5.1 Applications without requisite enclosures will be summarily rejected. All sins communications from ICE Administration will be from 9003166379 or 9003166378 only. These numbers are connected to a system. Any calls made to this numbers could not be answered.
- Candidates who wish to apply need to log on to the ICF web portalCandidates who wish to apply need to log on to the ICF web portal www.icfindianrailways.gov.in.ancl click the “Apprentice 2017″ link.A Processing fee of Rs 100/- needs to be paid online (or) fund transferred to the bank account given below. No application fee for SC/ST/FWD/Women candidates.1. Account name: • FA&CAO/ICF2. Account No: 056802100003283. Bank Name: UCO Bank/ICF Colony/Chcnnai4. IFSC code: UCBA0000568(ill) Using the application number generated, the candidate needs to login usingpassword as dob in ‘rarnidd” format.(iv) The application generated needs to be downloaded and printed.(v) One passport size photo should he pasted in the application in the spaceprovided.(vi) Signature where required need to be affixed. Signature if in CAPITAL letterswill disqualify the candidate
Address For The Job: Integral Coach Factory, Chennai.
Last Date to Apply: 21/08/2017