On 19/08/2017, ICAR announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Indian Council of Agricultural Research ICAR Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 28/08/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Council of Agricultural Research ICAR on 28/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Essential Qualifications:-Master’s degree in Post Harvest Engineering / Agricultural Process Engineering / Food Engineering / Food Science and Technology / Foods and Nutrition with 4 years / 5 years bachelors degree. Candidates with 3 years Bachelors degree must have UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET qualification or equivalent / Ph.D. in any of the above disciplines or Integrated (B. Tech. + M. Tech., 5 Years) in any of the above disciplines.
Age Limit: 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- plus HRA as admissible.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 28/08/2017
- Selection will be based on interview.
- Eligible candidates can attend walk in interview along with curriculum vitae (in the prescribed format), one photograph, self attested photocopy of certificates & original certificates in support of qualification, age & experience for verification on 28-08-2017 at 10:00 AM.
- Place of Interview: Room no. 510 (Fifth Floor), Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan-II, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, PUSA, New Delhi – 110012 (Near Rajendra Place Metro Station on Blue Line of New Delhi Metro)
- Date of Interview: Interview will commence at 11 AM on 28 August 2017. Candidates reporting after 10.30 a.m. will not be interviewed.
Other Terms & Conditions:
Crucial date for determining the age limit of candidates shall be the date of walk-in-interview. The period of engagement of SRF will be initially for a period of one year only or up to the date of approval of the project (whichever is earlier). There is no provision of re-engagement after termination of project / scheme / plan. The selected candidate shall have no legal right to claim regularization by absorption or otherwise or against any Regular post or any further continued engagement on termination of contract in Engineering Division. The engagement is purely time bound, Non- regular and on co-terminus basis. The services of the incumbent shall stand terminated on expiry of the period given in the sanction or even before, if not found satisfactory. Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Since the engagement of the manpower in the scheme is purely time bound and non-regular and also not against any sanctioned vacancy/ cadre strength / post / position, the service provisions for regular post including reservation will not be applicable to these engagements. The office timings are 9 AM to 5:30 PM (Monday to Friday).
Walk-In Address: Room no. 510 (Fifth Floor), Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan-II, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, PUSA, New Delhi – 110012 (Near Rajendra Place Metro Station on Blue Line of New Delhi Metro)
Walk-In Time: 11 AM
Walk-In Date: 28/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW