On 29/01/2017, IBPS announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed MBA/PGDM, CS, B.E/B.Tech, Any Bachelors Degree for the position of Office Assistant, Officers Scale I, Multiple Vacancy.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS before 14/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent (a) Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s* (b) Desirable: Working knowledge of Computer.|
|Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager)||i. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy; ii. Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s* iii. Desirable: working knowledge of Computer.|
|Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager)||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
Two years as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institution.
Specialist Officers (Manager)
|Information Technology Officer
Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP etc.
Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Charted Accountant or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution
MBA in Marketing from a recognized university
Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
|Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy
Minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions
Vacancy Vice Details:
- Office Assistant – 7374
- Officers Scale I – 4865
- Officers Scale II (Agriculture Officer) – 169
- Officers Scale II (Marketing Officer) – 33
- Officers Scale II (Treasury Manager) – 11
- Officers Scale II (Law Officer) – 21
- Officers Scale II (Chartered Accountant) – 34
- Officers Scale II (Information Technology Officer) – 83
- Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer) – 1395
- Officers Scale III – 207
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disability as defined under “The Rights of Persons With Disabilities Act, 2016”||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||(for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)) actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex- Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|In the case of Ex- servicemen commissioned officers, including ECOs/ SSCOs, who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the next one year from the last date for receipt of application) other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on invalidment, subject to ceiling as per Government guidelines||(for the post of Officers)
|Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||(only for the (Multipurpose)) 9 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based on Preliminary Examination,Main Examination ,Single level Examination (objective),Interview by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III. Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post. Candidates can apply online only from 12.07.2017 to 01.08.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should— (i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement. (ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. (iii) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges (iv) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e- mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account
Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof along with the original bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and interview and/or joining respectively. No document shall be directly sent to IBPS by the candidates before or after online examination.
- Candidates are advised to apply for only one post i.e. Scale-I, II and III in Officers’ cadre. The applications of candidates applying for more than one post in Officers’ cadre will be summarily rejected.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/short listing for main examination/ short-listing for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks. IBPS/ Regional Rural Banks would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Regional Rural Banks, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled
- Not more than one application for any cadre (Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers) should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications for any cadre (Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers) only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process
- Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination (Preliminary, Main & Single) will not be entertained. Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
Address For The Job: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, Across India
APPLICATION FEE/ INTIMATION CHARGE:
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online payment from 12.07.2017 to 14.08.2017 both dates inclusive) Officer (Scale I, II & III)
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs. 600/- for all others Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs. 600/- for all others
Last Date to Apply: 14/8/2017