On 7/02/2017, Indian Bureau of Mines (IBM) announced recruitment notification for Associates. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Bureau of Mines (IBM) planning to recruit Associates post who have completed M.Tech. Indian Bureau of Mines (IBM) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Associates. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 17/2/2017.
Indian Bureau of Mines (IBM) proposes to Conduct Interview for Associates post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 17/2/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Bureau of Mines (IBM) on 17/2/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Bureau of Mines (IBM)|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 40,000/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||17/2/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Regional Controller of Mines Office, Indian Bureau of Mines, Room No-603, CGO Towers, Kavadiguda, Secunderabad-500080|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Associates Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Associates|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: M.Tech (Geoinformatics or Phorgrammetry & Remote Sensing) OR M.Sc (subjects of natural science/environmental Sciences/ Geology/Geoinformatics/Satellite remote sensing) OR BE in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering OR B Sc with one of the main subjects Geology/Physics/Chemistry/ Mathematics and computer applications with minimum working/ research experience of 3-4 years in spatial analysis and modelling.|
|Desirable:Programming in R, Python and web GIS.|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 40,000/- per month|
|Age Limit:Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Regional Controller of Mines Office, Indian Bureau of Mines, Room No-603, CGO Towers, Kavadiguda, Secunderabad-500080|
|Walk-In-Time: 11.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 17/2/2017
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Personnel Interview by the Indian Bureau of Mines (IBM) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Associates ” on 17/2/2017.
- Place of the interview “Regional Controller of Mines Office, Indian Bureau of Mines, Room No-603, CGO Towers, Kavadiguda, Secunderabad-500080“
- Interview will be Starts from 11.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 17/2/2017
VENUE: Regional Controller of Mines Office, Indian Bureau of Mines, Room No-603, CGO Towers, Kavadiguda, Secunderabad-500080