On 11/08/2017, IB announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate for the position of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/ Executive.
Intelligence Bureau IB Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Intelligence Bureau IB before 02/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/ Executive|
|Salary||Rs.9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||02/09/2017|
Qualification: Candidate should have completed the education as Graduation Degree with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute as per the applied posts.
Number of vacancies: UR – 951, OBC – 184, SC – 109, ST – 56, Ex Servicemen – 130
Desirable: Knowledge of computers.
Age Limit: Age of contenders must be between 18 to 27 Years. Relaxation in age will be provided as per organization rules and regulations.
Pay Scale: Successfully recruited candidates will receive salary of Rs. Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay from recruiting organization.
Examination Fee: 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
MODE OF PAYMENT: The examination fee can be paid offline or online.
OFFLINE PAYMENT: (Cash Deposit): In this option, the applicant will be required to take a printout of Challan form and deposit the fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India after a gap of one working day. A counterfoil of this Challan would be given back to the candidate by the bank, indicating the transaction ID, which may be retained by the candidates
ONLINE PAYMENT: The applicants having Internet Banking, ATMCum-Debit Card and Credit Card of State Bank of India or any other bank can pay the fees through ‘SBI Collect’ option. The candidates would be required to provide their registration number during the process of online payment.
- Written Exam
- Interview:100 marks
- The candidate has to appear in Tier-I at one of the test centres mentioned above.
- There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer in Tier-I.
- No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question
How To Apply?
- Applications should be submitted online through MHA’s website www.mha.nic.in. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
- The application portal will be operational from 12.8.17 to 02.9.17 till 2359 hours. Registration done prior to 12.8.17 and after 02.9.17 will not be accepted.
- Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether
- The online application is divided into two parts. Part-I relates to the personal, academic and other particulars of the candidate and Part-II relates to the payment of exam fee, wherever applicable.
- The candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature at the time of online registration (in a single file, the size of which should not be more than 50 KB). Instructions for uploading the single file containing photograph and signature are available on the online application portal.
- Candidates may ensure that the signature uploaded by them are visible since they (candidates) would be required to append signature on admit cards and attendance sheets during subsequent stages of examination and any variation in signature could render them unfit for the examination.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. Submission of multiple applications may result in cancellation of applications altogether.
- Before submitting the online application, the candidates must preview the application to ensure that they have provided correct information, particularly the email id and uploaded correct 5 photograph and signature. It must also be ensured that the photograph and signature are visible and not hazy/blurred, otherwise the photograph and signature should be uploaded again or the page should be reloaded or refreshed. The online application should be submitted only after ensuring that the information/photograph/signature is correct.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that e-mail addresses ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox and not to spam folder or any other folder. They may also check the spam folder for mails sent from the helpdesk e-mail i.e. email@example.com from time to time.
- Candidates are requested to make sufficient number of passport size coloured photographs (identical to the one uploaded) and carry identity proof in original such as Voter Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College etc. to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination. The photographs would be required at subsequent stages of recruitment process and pasting/providing a photograph different from the one uploaded my result in cancellation of candidature
- CLOSING DATE: 2.9.2017 (till 2359 hours).
- The crucial date for determining the age limit, educational qualifications, certificates/testimonials, etc., shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates
- Caste certificates would be accepted as per the govt’s instructions in vogue.
- The date of birth as well as the name of the applicant will invariably be taken from the matriculation certificate issued by a recognized board. No other proof of date of birth and name shall be accepted.
- Certificates in support of qualifications must have been obtained on or before the closing date from recognized University /Institution.
- Degree/Diploma etc. obtained through Open Universities/Distance education mode will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification unless it is recognized by Distance Education Council in terms of Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44, dated 01.03.1995 published in the Gazette of India dated 08.04.1995 for the relevant period when the candidate acquired the relevant qualification
- Candidates are advised to furnish correct information regarding their age, educational qualification and caste/category (i.e. SC/ST/OBC) in the application form. None of the copies of the certificates of age, educational qualifications and caste/category etc. (attested or otherwise) is required to be attached with the application form at initial stage
- SC/ST/OBC candidates may fill up their respective category in the application form carefully. It is made clear that category once mentioned in the form shall NOT be changed in any circumstances. The candidate will have to produce the documentary evidence issued by the Competent Authority in support of his/her claim as and when asked for.
- Candidates claiming benefit of OBC Category should ensure that they belong to OBC Category as per the notification of the Central Government meant for appointment to the posts under the Government of India (and not as per the notification of the State Government) and DO NOT belong to the creamy layer. If any candidate qualifies in the 8 written test, he/she will have to produce the OBC certificate along with the undertaking in the proforma given at Appendix-I as and when asked for. The certificate in any other proforma will not be accepted in any case. In case the candidate fails to submit the certificate in the proforma (Appendix I) from the Competent Authority, his/her candidature for the post will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any change in category will NOT be entertained in future and the candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled.
- Candidates who have appeared in the graduation or other equivalent examination and whose results have not been declared by the closing date are not eligible and as such they NEED NOT apply. The candidature of such candidates will NOT be entertained.
- Any correspondence with reference to the admission to the test will NOT be entertained.
- No TA or other expenses will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the written examination/interview except to unemployed SC/ST candidates who will be reimbursed the fares as admissible under the Rules. No cash payment will be made at the time of test or interview.
- Candidates are advised to keep ready the following documents in original along with their attested copies soon after the declaration of the result of written examination:
- Matric/Higher Secondary School certificate or equivalent showing name and date of birth,
- Higher Secondary (12th) certificate or equivalent
- Degree or Provisional degree of graduation from a recognized university,
- OBC certificate, if applicable, in prescribed proforma, as explained in para 9 (xi) above,
- SC/ST certificate, if applicable,
- NOC from the present employer, if applicable
- Sufficient number of photographs, identical to the one uploaded,&
- Any other document/testimonial as deemed necessary by the candidate
- Canvassing in any manner and bringing outside influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection.
Address For The Job: Intelligence Bureau IB, Across India
Opening Date of Online Application: 12.08.2017
Closing Date of Online Application: 02.09.2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW