Indian Agricultural Research Institute IARI jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 04/9/2017 at 9.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M . Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Agricultural Research Institute IARI on 04/9/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Research Associate (RA) (01)
Salary: Rs. 40,000/- (Consolidated per month) + 30% HRA
|Ph.D. in Chemistry/Agricultural Chemicals or allied discipline. Experience in handling high end instruments such as HRMS, GCMS, HPLC and GC will be preferred.|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) (01)
Salary: Rs. 28,000/- (Consolidated per month) + 30% HRA
|M.Sc in Entomology/Agricultural Chemicals/ Chemistry or allied discipline with two years research experience. Candidates having 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification. Experience in the field of natural products and insect bioassay will be preferred.|
|Technical Assistant (02)
Salary: Rs. 10,000/- (Consolidated per month)
|12 th pass. Working experience in a laboratory is desirable|
Project Title: Indo-Spanish Project on “Development of a plant protection product based on natural extracts and oils derived from karanjin, capsaicin, sesamin and garlic” Funded by : DBTCDTI : PI : Dr. V. S. Rana
- Walk-in interview will be held on 04/9/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Agricultural Research Institute IARI norms or decision .
- Candidates willing to appear for the posts at sl. nos. 1 & 2 can send a copy of their CV in the format given at Annexure 1 to < firstname.lastname@example.org >. Candidates reporting beyond the permissible reporting times mentioned against each of the positions shall not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Walk-in interview for the following positions is scheduled to be held on the designated dates and time mentioned against each one of them in the Conference Room of Division of Agricultural Chemicals, LBS building, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110 012.
Walk-In Address: Conference Room of Division of Agricultural Chemicals, LBS building, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110 012.
Walk-In Time: 9.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M
Walk-In Date: 04/9/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW