On 19/08/2017, IARI announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, ME/ M.Tech for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute IARI jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 20/9/2017 at 9.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Agricultural Research Institute IARI on 20/9/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs 25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||35 -40 Years|
Name of the Project: (“Energy efficient(“Energy efficientpolyhouse andaeroponic systemfor mini tuberproduction of tissuecultured potato”
Emoluments fixed per : Rs 25,000/ + 30% HRA as per ICAR order F.No. Edn. /6/27/20141HRD Dated 13-07-15 and F.No.Agri. Ed n./6/27/2014/HRD Dated 09-10-15)
- Essential: M.Tech/M.EIM.Sc Engineering in Agricultural Engineering with specialization in Soil & Water conservation Engineering/ Irrigation Engineering/ Irrigation & Drainage Engineering.
- Desirable: Working experience in the area of protected cultivation technology/Pressurized Fe rtigatio n System and knowledge of computer hardware and softwares
AGE: The upper age limit is 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women candidate: relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PHIEx-Serviceman as per the Govt. of India instructions.
Duration : Initially the period of engagement of SRF will be for One year.
No objection and experience certificate from the employer in case he/she is in employment.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 20/9/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Agricultural Research Institute IARI norms or decision .
- The interview will be held on 20th September 2017 (reporting time 9.30-10.00 AM) at Centre for Protected Cultivation Technology, IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012.
- Candidates should appear for interview wit a copy of bio-data (strictly in the format attached), photographs and original testimonials
- Candidates reaching after the specified timing will not be entertained
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature The Director’s decisicewill be final binding in all respects.
- No TA/DA will be paid f r attending the interview.
Walk-In Address: Centre for Protected Cultivation Technology, IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012.
Walk-In Time: 9.30 A.M
Walk-In Date: 20/9/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW