On 22/08/2017, IARI announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute IARI jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 22/09/2017 at 9.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Agricultural Research Institute IARI on 22/09/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs 25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
Name of the Project: Development of low linolenic acid genetic stocks of soybean and validation of molecular markers.” PI: Dr S K Lal.
Emoluments fixed per month: 25000/- Rs. 25,000.pm consolidated.
Essential Qualification: MSc in Agriculture with specialization in Genetics and Plant breeding or MSc Plant biotechnology/ Plant Biochemistry or any branch of life Sciences. The candidate should be NET qualified.
Age Limit: 35 years maximum (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and woman candidates as per ICAR rules). The post is purely temporary in nature and is coterminus with the project
- Walk-in interview will be held on 22/09/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Agricultural Research Institute IARI norms or decision .
- The interview will be held on Sept 22, 2017, (Reporting time 9.30 am), at Division of Genetics, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110 012. The candidates must bring two copies of bio data, original certificates, attested photocopies of each of the certificates and two attested copy of recent passport size photograph. No TA/DA would be given for the appearance in interview. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
Walk-In Address: Division of Genetics, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110 012.
Walk-In Time: 9.30 A.M
Walk-In Date: 22/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW