On 08/08/2017, IACS announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D for the position of Research Associate- I.
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science IACS jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science IACS before 31/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate- I|
|Qualification||B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Last Date To Apply||31/8/2017|
Essential Qualifications: Candidates must have (a) a Ph.D. degree in chemistry in the subarea of organic chemistry and (b) average 55% marks in B.Sc. and M.Sc. degree.
Experience: Experience in chemical synthesis and structural characterization using various modern spectroscopic techniques would be advantageous. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in multistep synthesis of complex natural products.
Duration : Initially for 1 year but may be extendable on yearly basis depending on performance
Term of Appointment : As per CSIR guidelines and also IACS norms
Age limit : Below 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rule.
Emoluments : Rs.36,000/- + HRA/MA as per prevalent rules
The post is purely temporary and it would therefore, not confer any right/claim, implicit or explicit, for the incumbent taking up the position. No TA will be admissible for attending the interview.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science IACS norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Candidates may send their applications containing complete bio-data (including email and phone number) by August 31, 2017 to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Dr. Rajib Kr Goswami). The short listed candidates will be contacted for interview which will be held possibly on September 12, 2017 at Department of Organic Chemistry of IACS. It is mandatory to produce the attested copies of all academic certificates during the interview.
Address For The Job: INDIAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE CULTIVATION OF SCIENCE, Jadavpur, Kolkata – 700032
Last Date to Apply: 31/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW