On 12/08/2017, HPPCB announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed LLB for the position of Assistant Law Officer.
Himachal Pradesh State Pollution Control Board HPPCB Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Himachal Pradesh State Pollution Control Board HPPCB before 30/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Law Officer|
|Salary||Rs.10,300 – 34,800/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||30/08/2017|
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
Work Experience: At least three years experience as an Advocate.
Desirable Qualification: It is expected from the candidates to have knowledge of local dialect, manners and customs and suitability for working in the peculiar conditions in Himachal Pradesh. Basic computer skills for R-1 would be a desirable asset.
Age: Age limit for above posts shall be between 18 to 45 years
Category of Post: (Category-Gen.)
- Selection for appointment to the posts in the case of Contract appointment will be made on the basis of written test/interview
How To Apply?
- Application of HPPCB clearly indicating post code number, post applied for along with recent passport size photograph & complete set of copies of the certificate/ testimonials in respect of qualification, age and experience should be attached with the application. The applicant should also enclose self addressed envelope with postage stamp worth Rs. 25/- for registered post. The application is to be addressed to the Member Secretary, H.P. State Pollution Control Board, “Him-Parivesh”, Phase-III, New Shimla-171009. The application proforma for applying to the above mentioned posts can be downloaded from the website of the Board (http:/www.hppcb.nic.in).
- The last date for the receipt of applications is 30.08.2017 up to 05:00 PM. The applications received after the last date without above mentioned prerequisites will not be considered
- The H. P. State Pollution Control Board reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the written test/ interview, if considered necessary, on the basis of qualification and experience as prescribed in the Advertisement by way of screening of applications. Those candidates, who do not fulfill the prescribed qualification as on the closing / last date of submission of application, need not apply. The date of exam/interview shall be intimated separately to all the eligible applicants. The decision of the Chairman H.P.
- State Pollution Control Board shall be final and binding in all the matters concerning this recruitment.
Address For The Job: Himachal Pradesh State Pollution Control Board, “Him Parivesh”, Phase-III, New Shimla –171009.
Advt No: Advertisement No. 1/2017
Last Date to Apply: 30/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW