On 31/07/2017, HLL announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed D.Pharm, B.Pharm for the position of Pharmacist.
HLL life care HLL recruitment 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Pharmacist post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 01/08/2017 – 02/08/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at HLL life care HLL on 01/08/2017 – 02/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Job Location||Indore, Bhopal|
|Age Limit||37 Years|
||01/08/2017 – 02/08/2017|
Age Limit: Maximum 37 years as on 01.08.2017.
- Selection will be based on the qualification, experience and the marks in the written test & Interview. Shortlisted candidates need to appear for a written test & Interview. Duration for the written test is 25 minutes and the maximum marks is 20.
- Interested and eligible candidates may walk-in for selection between 10.00 AM and 01.00 PM.
- Candidates who register upto 01.00 PM only will be allowed to attend the selection test. Candidates are required to bring their original Mark sheets and Certificates for verification.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates are requested to fill up the Application Blank attached herewith affixing their latest passport size photograph, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
- Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
- Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with break-up. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
- Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
- Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.
Walk-In Address: 01.08.2017 – Hotel Grande Royale, 225, RNT Marg, Opp Chetak Chamber, Near Dawa Bazar, Indore – 452001
02.08.2017 – Hotel Alankar Palace, Plot No. 241, Behind Arya Bhavan, Zone II, M.P Nagar, Bhopal – 462011
Walk-In Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
Walk-In Date: 01/08/2017 – 02/08/2017