On 30/06/2017, Hindustan Shipyard announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Tech for the position of Deputy General Manager, Contract Engineer, Multiple Vacancy.
Hindustan Shipyard recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Hindustan Shipyard before 16/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Details of Post||Qualification|
|Post Name: Deputy General Manager
Salary: Rs.81,296/- per month
Qualification: PG Diploma
|Essential: Graduate in any discipline with PG Degree / Two year PG Diploma in Labour & Social Welfare or Labour Studies or PM & IR or HR Management or MBA with Personnel Management awarded by recognized Universities / Institutes registered with AICTE with not less than 50% marks in qualifying examination.
Desirable: Degree in Law
Age Limit: 48 Yrs
|Post Name: Deputy Manager
Salary: Rs.50,903/- per month
Qualification: B.Tech, B.E
|Essential: Graduate of any discipline with BE (Fire) / Divisional Officers course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
Age Limit: 30 yrs in case of BE (Fire) and 35 yrs in case of Divisional officers qualification
|Post Name: Contract Engineer
Salary: Rs.50,000/- per month
|Essential: Degree / Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
Age Limit: 55 yrs for ex-naval personnel and 61 yrsfor exemployees of Naval Dockyard / Shipyard.
Application Fee: Application Fee is Rs.100/-. No Registration fee for SC/ST/PH Candidates. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before applying. Payment should be made only by way of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of M/s Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Hindustan Shipyard norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Candidate should write his/her ONLINE Registration Number, Name, Date of Birth and Post applied at the back side of the Demand Draft (DD). vii. Print-out of the filled Online Application, DD along with mandatory enclosures viz., Self attested copies of Degree/PG Marks lists, Provisional Certificate, Proof of Date of Birth, Caste/PH Certificate, Experience certificates, latest salary certificate etc., and Annexure-I must be forwarded through Postal/Courier Services and should reach General Manager (HR), Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., Gandhigram (PO), Visakhapatnam – 530 005 on or before 16 Aug 2017.
- The candidates applying should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions. Their admission at all stages is purely provisional. Mere issue of letter for written test or interview will not imply that candidature has been accepted. Verification of Original Certificates will be done only at the time of interview. The candidature of a candidate shall be cancelled at any point of time if the candidate is found not meeting the advertised eligibility criteria.
- All original documents such as Degree Certificate, proof of Date of Birth, Caste/PH Certificate, Experience Certificates etc., will be checked at the time of interview. Non-production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview and in that case no Travel Fare will be reimbursed to such candidates.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligible criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- SC/ST candidates should possess valid Certificate in the prescribed format. Candidates from OBC-NCL category should possess certificate in the prescribed format and issued during the year 2017.
- The Management reserves the right to create and operate a panel of shortlisted candidates. The Qualifying Requirement /Experience & Age limit shall be reckoned as on the last date for on line submission of application i.e., 31 Jul 2017.
- Mere possession of the requisite qualification and experience will not confer any right to be called for interview. However, the Management reserves the right to relax qualifications/experience/age in the case of exceptionally experienced and qualified candidates.
- The Management reserves the right to Increase or decrease the number of posts or consider for lower posts/grades to meet the organizational requirement. The Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, change the selection criteria, and cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reasons.
Address For The Job: General Manager (HR), Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., Gandhigram (PO), Visakhapatnam – 530 005
Last Date to Apply: 16/08/2017