On 16/11/2016, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) announced recruitment notification to recruit Research Associate. Through this recruitment notification, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) plans to recruit Ph.D,M.Tech candidates for the post of Research Associate. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is planning to recruit 6 candidates for the post of Research Associate. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 6/12/2016.
Jobs in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) 2016, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment notification 2016, Upcoming Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Vacancy 2016
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) before 6/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||06 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 50,000-60,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||6/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited ,Bangalore|
Eligibility & Details:
Research Associate Post:
Candidates can Get the Research Associate Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Research Associate|
|Total Vacancy: 06 Posts|
|Education required: 1. PhD-Chemistry (Organic / Analytical(spectroscopy/Chromatography/mass spectrometry), Physical / Polymer Chemistry Heterogeneous Catalysis / Nano materials (experience in synthesis of catalysts, characterization and hydrocarbon conversion preferred).)
2. PhD – Chemical Engineering (Separation processes (Adsorption/Extraction/Absorption) Catalysis Modelling & Simulation(Preferably CFD) / Refining Processes)
3. PhD – Energy Studies (Solar Thermal / Bio mass pyrolysis / Energy storage (eg.Batteries) / Fuel Cells)
4. PhD – Bio Sciences (Biotechnology / Microbiology / Molecular biology / Genetic Engineering / Genetics)
5. M TECH – Chemical Engineering (Chemical Engineering / Petroleum Refining & Petrochemicals )
6. M Tech Mechanical Engineering (Solar (CSP) / Energy Studies / Gasification / Biomass conversions)
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Minimum 1 year Post M Tech work experience in relevant areas preferably in Industry|
|Pay Scale:An all-inclusive stipend of Rs.50,000/- to Rs.60,000/- per month depending on qualification & experience, is payable. This includes HRA, Accident Insurance, Medical Insurance, etc. The company does not provide any transport facility for commuting to office. However there is a sharing bus facility which has to be availed by the Research Associates on pay and use basis. Breakfast and lunch facilities are provided at the office premises for which a nominal monthly lumpsum amount will be deducted. The premium towards Insurances will be deducted from the stipend. As part of the discharge of their duties they may be required to travel to other locations. Work related travel expenses will be separately reimbursed as per the entitlements.|
|Age Limit: 32 years or below as on 16 November 2016. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mrnmtioned|
|Procedure:Interested candidates should only apply online on our website www.hindustanpetroleum.com under Career Opportunities section.The online registration would remain open up to 11:59 hrs 6 th December 2016. Candidates may write to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for any further queries and information|
|Last Date: 6/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Bangalore|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 6/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 6/12/2016 . Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 6/12/2016 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 6/12/2016