On 11/08/2017, Hindu College announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Master Degree, Ph.D for the position of Assistant Professor .
Hindu College Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Assistant Professor Post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 22/08/2017 at 2.00 P.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Hindu College on 22/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Qualification||Master Degree, Ph.D|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 22/08/2017
- Selection will be based either test/ Personnel Interview by the Hindu College norms or decision .
- interview for Ad-hoc Assistant Professor in the Department of English shall he held on Tuesday, 22 August, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. in the office of the Principal, Hindu College. University of Delhi., Delhi — 110007. Please bring with you all the certificates and testimonials (in original) in support of your qualifications. experience and also a brief resume.
Walk-In Address: office of the Principal, Hindu College. University of Delhi., Delhi — 110007.
Walk-In Time.: 2.00 P.M
Walk-In Date: 22/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW