On 14/02/2017, Himachal Pradesh University announced recruitment notification to recruit Research Investigator/Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Himachal Pradesh University plans to recruit Any Masters Degree candidates for the post of Research Investigator/Research Fellow. Himachal Pradesh University is planning to recruit 4 candidates for the post of Research Investigator/Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/3/2017.
Himachal Pradesh University proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Himachal Pradesh University before 10/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Vacancy Name||Research Investigator/Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||04 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.14,000 to 14,500/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||10/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||Himachal Pradesh University (NAAC Accredited ‘A’ Grade University Agro Economic Research Centre Summer Hill, Shimla-5|
Eligibility & Details:
Research Investigator/Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Research Investigator/Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Research Investigator/Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 04 Posts|
|Education required: Any Masters Degree|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.14,000 to 14,500/-per month|
|Age Limit: Between 18-45 years. The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for SC of HP/ST of HP/OBC of HP (age relaxation is as per H.P. state Government’s instructions issued from time to time).|
|Application Fee For The Job: Application processing fee for General Category candidates is Rs.600/- and for SC of HP/ST of HP/OBC of HP is Rs.300/- which is required to paid along with application form in the shape of crossed Indian Postal Orders/Bank Draft drawn in favour of the Officer Incharge, Agro Economic Research Centre, Himachal Pradesh University, Summer Hill, Shimla-171005, payable at Shimla. The application processing fee once paid will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances|
|Procedure: Applications on the prescribed form are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts to be filled up in Agro Economic Research Centre, Himachal Pradesh University. Interested candidates may submit their applications, complete in all respects along with fee to the officer incharge, Agro Economic Research Centre, H.P. University, Summer Hill, Shimla-171 005, so as to reach on or before 10th March, 2017 (Friday, upto 4.00 PM).|
|Last Date: 10/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Shimla|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Himachal Pradesh University norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Research Investigator/Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 10/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 10/3/2017