On 31/01/2017, High Court of Madhya Pradesh announced recruitment notification to recruit Law Clerk Cum Research Assistants. Through this recruitment notification, High Court of Madhya Pradesh plans to recruit LLB candidates for the post of Law Clerk Cum Research Assistants. High Court of Madhya Pradesh is planning to recruit 10 candidates for the post of Law Clerk Cum Research Assistants. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/2/2017.
High Court of Madhya Pradesh proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to High Court of Madhya Pradesh before 25/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||High Court of Madhya Pradesh|
|Vacancy Name||Law Clerk Cum Research Assistants|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||10 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 12,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||25/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur|
Eligibility & Details:
Law Clerk Cum Research Assistants Post:
Candidates can Get the Law Clerk Cum Research Assistants Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Law Clerk Cum Research Assistants|
|Total Vacancy: 10 Posts|
|Education required:(i) The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institute established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate. (ii) Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification at the time of interview for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant. (iii) The candidate must have basic knowledge of computer M.S. Office/Open Office/Ubuntu including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis and Westlaw etc.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 12,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: 18-30 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Interested candidates should apply Online before on 25/2/2017|
|Last Date: 25/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Jabalpur|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the High Court of Madhya Pradesh norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 25/2/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 25/2/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 25/2/2017