On 14/2/2017 , High Court of Kerala announced recruitment notification to recruit Software Developer/System Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, High Court of Kerala plans to recruit BE/B.Tech,Diploma,B.Sc,MCABCA candidates for the post of Software Developer/System Assistant. High Court of Kerala is planning to recruit 4 candidates for the post of Software Developer/System Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/2/2017.
High Court of Kerala proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to High Court of Kerala before 18/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||High Court of Kerala|
|Vacancy Name||Software Developer/System Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||04 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 15,000-20,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||18/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||High Court of Kerala, Kerala|
Eligibility & Details:
Software Developer/System Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Software Developer/System Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Software Developer/System Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 04 Posts|
|Education required:Software Developer/ Programmer : MCA OR BE/B.Tech in Computer Science from an Institution/ University recognized and approved by any of the Universities in Kerala. 2. Three Years experience as a Programmer or Software Engineer or an equivalent post in PHP and MySQL
System Assistant : BCA OR B.Sc. (Computer Science) OR 3Year Diploma in IT or CSE from an Institution/ University recognized and approved by any of the Universities in Kerala/ Government of Kerala. 2. One Year experience in software development in PHP and MySQL
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 15,000-20,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Eligible candidates are required to apply only ‘ONLINE’ through the website.|
|Last Date: 18/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Kerala|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the High Court of Kerala norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 18/2/2017 . Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 18/2/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 18/2/2017